Eh...You have potential to be a fashion designer o~Not bad..When you want help me to create my own clothes...You design and produce it...I will be your model to perform it~hahaha
Lou Sang Dinner at South Sea Seafood Restaurant
-
Had my lou sang dinner for year 2014 with my colleagues at this well known
seafood restaurant at Kampung Baru Subang - South Sea Seafood Restaurant.
I love...
FuFu Travel | Malaysia Tourism Hunt 2013
-
Many thanks to Sham from Gaya Travel Magazine who invited me to join this
Malaysia Tourism Hunt (started last year). Under the group of media
(blogger), I...
12 comments:
the middle one's hand got a lil' look like crab la wei...haha...=p
reply isaac: i edi say ma...i dOno draw ppl hands and legs 1 =____=lll..but i wil try improve
Eh...You have potential to be a fashion designer o~Not bad..When you want help me to create my own clothes...You design and produce it...I will be your model to perform it~hahaha
haha but no $ oso no use gar..
better study bek my tourism-_-..
LOL~ "FREE" to be my model?
唔错喔。。
拍的住我咗,哈哈。。
睇嚟我可以收山了。。:D
哇~有甘犀利我就晤洗捞我哩行啦 XD
哈哈。。
不过讲真,你有天分。。:)
点解当初唔选择读fashion?:O
reply terry: 因为我穷咯~ 所以没办法只好选其它读..哈哈如果我係这课..我剔我地会重过啱keng~xD (不好意思我打Cantonese重係好差, 有么唔啱请讲) :D
wah...how come the pic will so nice...xD
so geng ler u...xP
hahaha tyty xD
didnt expect u guys will say i draw til nice..hahahha xD THANK YOU MAN~!
i m so touch..wanna cry edi..lol..jk:P
唔好讲到咁惨~ =.="
不过行行出状元,我睇好你嘅~ :D
(比起之前,你嘅广东话真係有D进步咗~)
reply terry: haha cz i really dono type cantonese leh..but sometimes i wish to type cantonese too..hehe i will learn more frm u oh^^~
Post a Comment